It's been an up and down sort of day, but i finally have access to a computer/the motivation (probably briefly) to post, so here we go. Do me a favor though, okay? If you actually read this post, will you comment on it, so i know that there is a purpose in writing it at all?
So much has happened since the last time i updated. i have a new job (Lord willing), mom's had tons of health issues, bubs' has had some issues but is doing well in school. Life goes on. Throughout the day today i plotted the posts i would make- one devoted entirely to feces, one devoted to my journey through the phases of me today (spurred by the discovery of college totes), perhaps even a post on the effects/effectiveness of punching holes in walls. (Thank God i've yet to break anything.) i think tonight, however, i'm just going to log off here. bubs is drunk again, and in a hate everything mood, i'm tired, and i have to mentally/emotionally prepare myself for dealing with the infuriating pretend pastor who preaches from our pulpit each week now. That in and of itself would/could be an entire post.
Okay, to bed with me now, i've developed this new trend where, since i spend saturday in cleaning clothes, i want to get dolled up in something edgy for church, (i don't want to say sexy, as that does not seem good with church.
mindy, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you this weekend. And yes I want to hear almost all those posts (the one on feces I'm a little dubious about). I would say more but babies are crying....
ReplyDelete